Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Quote

Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons.  ~Author Unknown

I love this quote and it means so much to me because childhood is something you can't give back once it's gone. I believe that each child should experience and have a great childhood experience. Let children play and enjoy the things they are most good at which is playing. Smiles are hearts warming and I love to laugh and play with the children. So no matter the season of life you are in remember that a child must experience the beauty of the most beautiful one.

   

1 comment:

  1. Such a good reminder for me to make life meaningful for my own kids. I so often get caught up in the business of life and my stress gets directed to them instead. I don't want to look back and have regrets.

    ReplyDelete