Saturday, November 17, 2012

Getting to know Podcast Contacts



Podcast Contacts and Poverty Issues

I haven’t received a response to the participants of the podcast. The podcasts have been giving a lot of information about children which is helpful for teachers as well as parents. I really enjoyed the podcast about children with behavioral problems and learning some effective methods to help. Most people call the twos the stage of terrible twos but I just consider my twos as very curious and active. Having curious and active twos I received methods to help them to better manage their behaviors.  My new insights and information about the issues of poverty was very informative. I learned that the world is facing a demand for help with poverty in children and families. I also learned about different organizations that are helping children and families locally and nationally. I learned how poverty can affect the development of children and cause major developmental and psychological issues.  

1 comment:

  1. Shovonne,
    Receiving feedback from international contacts seems to be a problem for everyone. I too chose the alternative method to gain new insights about poverty. I found the facts that you shared to be very heart breaking. I learned that 121 million children in the world do not attend school at all, and that 2 billion people in the world are without safe drinking water and three million without adequate sanitation. The CHIP organization is working to help eradicate poverty in the lives of children.

    ReplyDelete